Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Those days..

Whoa!!
I found some old photos in my lappy!
Although i stayed at form 6 just a few months,
but i really enjoy the time at there!
The people were very nice=D



My first activity with the form 6!Masakan Rimba!





Second activity!Visit to cameron highland!

Third activity!Hike to Kerachut Beach!

Jogging with form 6 society




Darwin's last day before he transfer to St Mark.




My turn now!Its my last day!T.T


My class!6RUSM...now just left owl,chaiteng,may li and a few new comers.

Kes bully!
My darling!LOL..XDHug hug...XDKiss kiss!!hahaSmoking!!!Punched me!TTHug hug with Heng tahAh huat!!Jun keong(KING KONG)XD不要有求于我!chai teng's favourite quote!

Puan Norliza and Puan Nasirah!XD







With my Biology teacher=D







3/01/2005-----23/07/2010
5 years + studying at here.
My last day in SMK Telok Air Tawar
Sob Sob
Memories remain...

No comments:

Post a Comment